lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] Newbie questions (Poll, Debug, CLOSE_WAIT)

From: David Aldrich
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] Newbie questions (Poll, Debug, CLOSE_WAIT)
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 09:44:58 -0000

Hi All

Following my question about debug yesterday, to which I received no
replies, I would be really grateful if someone could get me started on
using the debug macros.  My copy of LWIP has these defined in debug.h.

Should I add a define to my CCFLAGS in my makefile? If so, which
symbol(s) should I define?  Or must I modify a source file?

I will be very grateful for a quick reply.

Thanks

David