lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] SOCK_RAW

From: Anders Carlman
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] SOCK_RAW
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 22:39:14 +0100

I have modified the "netconn"-functions so that they can take advantage of the
sequential API. Since the sockets library use the netconn functions, socket
functionality only requires a sequential API in my code. This means the
messagebox and thread-related low level functions etc. do not need to be
implemented.

The reason I chose this approach is because my target does not have an RTOS or
thread core, but I still wanted the ability to use the socket functions. And as
long as the sockets-code follow the "netconn"-rules, code modifications that
work the threaded API should also work with the sequentail API...