lwip-users

[lwip-users] LWIP on SMDK2410

From: ycaudal
Subject: [lwip-users] LWIP on SMDK2410
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 12:23:29 -0000

Hello,
I'm trying to port LWIP to SMDK2410 evaluation board (this board works with an
ARM920T processor and a CS8900a ethernet chip without EEPROM), with Ucos-ii
OS.
I would like to know if there is a Ucos-ii port which work with the latest
version of lwip because I have only found one for an old version (I have find
port for this OS in the newest contrib package).
And also I have difficulties to access to the CS8900a chip, I try to adapt an
old version of the cs8900 driver for rtxc working in polling mode.
If someone can give me advices and help.

         Thank you.

      Yoann