lwip-users

[lwip-users] LwIP for ARM or AVR using IAR ?

From: rstickley
Subject: [lwip-users] LwIP for ARM or AVR using IAR ?
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 19:19:57 -0000 (GMT)

Hello all,
Wondering if anyone has ported the LwIP system to the ARM or AVR using the IAR
compiler.

I will be compiling this project for both processors and comparing the results
for throughput and code size.

I downloaded the 0.7.1.zip file, but there was no cc.h or pref.h or ... files
I'm trying to use these as found in 0.5.3.zip file, but still getting lots of
compile errors (heading for CVS files next I suppose)...

So, before I continue, I thought I'd check if anyone has done this or could
tell
me where I can get the files from...or tell me where to go..8-)

Thanks in advance!
Ralph