lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] multi-threaded environment

From: Tom C. Barker
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] multi-threaded environment
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 14:00:48 -0700

Leon,

The default was 3 and I found that I was not getting any tcp (tcpip)
connections. I found that when I went to set up a timer in
tcp_timer_needed(void),
it would return void because of the limit of 3 system timeouts. I had one
timer for arp, one for dhcp fine and one for dhcp coarse. Asking for another
returned null at memp = memp_tab[type]. I set MEMP_NUM_SYS_TIMEOUT to 5
and I began to get my polled tcp (should I say, application) connections.

Does that make sense?

Tom