lwip-users

[lwip-users] RAW API

From: schulz, marco
Subject: [lwip-users] RAW API
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 10:07:11 +0200

Hi,

I want to use LWIP running with UCOS/II on an ALTERA NIOS processor. I have tested the sample programs and they worked fine.

Because of performance issues I think it is the best for my application to use the RAW API.

But for me it is not clear how to implement it that way, that I can have multiple TCP connections and multiple processes that create data and send it with the RAW API to a remote host. (As I understand, the RAW API must be encapsulated in a standalone task?)

Are there any documents that describe the usage of the RAW API in that manner or can someone shortly explain how to do that?

Does anyone have some other example programs?

Thank you all in advance, M.Schulz.

Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Marco Schulz

IPHT Jena

Dept. Quantum Electronics