lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Struct packing/alignment problems

From: Timmy Brolin
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Struct packing/alignment problems
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 13:21:31 +0200

Leon Woestenberg wrote:

Timmy Brolin wrote:

Leon Woestenberg wrote:

Out of curiosity; which DSP exactly and do you have performance figures
of lwIP moving data in and out?

The DSP is the TMS320DM642.
What kind of performance figures do you want?

We had been interested in bf3Net in the past, which is a very good
TCP/IP stack for DSPs. I just wondered how lwIP compared against it,
as we do not have DSPs with network support to test with yet.

There are a few figures for the '642 mentioned here:

http://www.traquair.com/products/windmill/bf3net_perf.html

Regards, Leon.

My Ethernet driver is still far from optimal, and I have not yet fired up the cache.
I will post some numbers as soon as I have some meaningful results.

Timmy