lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Struct packing/alignment problems

From: Leon Woestenberg
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Struct packing/alignment problems
Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 16:17:21 +0200

Hello,

thanks for confirming that.

Jani Monoses wrote:

What I expect as output in both the non-packed and packed case is this:

offset A = 0
offset B = 1
offset C = 2

This is the output with arm and gcc indeed. I wonder why it did not work with
packets.

OK, like I proposed in a another thread in this discussion, let's remove the pack directives altogether in HEAD.

If, for some reason, someone gets angry for stuff breaking, we can always look what is going on. We have a method to fall-back to, and its
in the CVS history to merge back in, might we need it.

If someone feels up to the job, feel free to commit to HEAD, as I have
ample time the next 2 weeks.

Regards,

Leon.