lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] problems with pbuf alloc

From: bingsen xie
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] problems with pbuf alloc
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 09:03:20 +0800 (CST)

I found a problem similar to this too.
The LWIP is also v0.5.3 with uCOS/II.
My target board is run the example "tcpecho",
And In my host PC, a client send the data to "tepecho"
all the time.The PC client application also receive
the data send back from "tcpecho".But some strange
things occur. If the PC Client's sending packet size
is 40 byte, when the total sended packet
size is 77.96k, the tcpecho will stop working, the
connectiong is closed.
I don't know why.

Hi group,