lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] help please,lwip+ucos-ii

From: K.J. Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] help please,lwip+ucos-ii
Date: 19 Jul 2004 15:35:39 +0100

On Mon, 2004-07-19 at 15:29, tao meng wrote:
> Kieran Mansley,tonight I port lwip0.7.2 to ucos-ii and ADI-BF532,In my test
> I still find my application stop send packets at last,I have
> lwip0.5.3+ucos-II+ADI-BF532 and lwip0.7.2+ucos_ii+ADI-BF532,if anyone wants
> to have it or can give me some suggestions you can tell me and I will send
> it to you and I do hope through our efforts lwip+ucos-ii+ADI-BF532 can work
> stablely.I'm looking forwarding to receiving your's suggestions!Thanks a
> lot.

Are you able to use the debug print output to give any clues about what
is happening before it stops?  Try turning on some of the options in the
debug.h file, perhaps in particular for the memory management as it
might be something like it runs out of buffers for packets, or something
like that.

Kieran