lwip-users

[lwip-users] About netbuf_copy_partial()!

From: meng tao
Subject: [lwip-users] About netbuf_copy_partial()!
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 21:59:30 +0800

I want to ask a question:In netbuf_copy_partial(),it copies data byte by byte,and if I have a lot of data to be copied,it will be low in efficiency! And it said "/* This implementation is bad. It should use bcopy instead. */",but if I get the length of data that I should copy first,and then use "memcpy()",then those memory blocks will not be managed by lwip,and does anyone have a more efficient solution for it! Thanks a lot. Meng Tao July-22 2004

与联机的朋友进行交流,请使用 MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com/cn