lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] Remote tcp connection with TAPIF interface

From: jean-louis . gilbert
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] Remote tcp connection with TAPIF interface
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 15:09:02 +0200

Hello Andreas,

Thanks for answering my mail. In, fact, i try your solution (a good one)
explained in your mail "Re: [lwip-users] simhost linux-bridge" from
05.Aug.2004" , it does work with ARP request and reply because ethernet
broadcast is used...thanks..
However, for a unicast tcp connection, I notice that IP packets manage to
exit the client side ("connect" fucntion), they reach the remote Bridge
(br1) on the "server" side, but once they are on this machine, the packets
are not "forwarded" to TAP0 interface.... (tcpdump).

Maybe a bad configuration... or the pakets send by "do_connect" are not IP
compliant ????

Thanks for your help...

Jean-louis