lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] about web server?

From: Ed Sutter
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] about web server?
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 12:39:06 -0400

I have a web server running on uCos with lwip and the sockets api;
however, it's pretty heavily tied to MicroMonitor's TFS (file system)
underneath.  If anyone is interested in that, I guess I can dump
it out for general purpose use.
It supports some CGI and forms etc..., but in general some of the
need for that goes away since you can do whatever you want to do
within the server itself.
Ed Sutter