lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] tcp_new() returns NULL

From: Tom C. Barker
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] tcp_new() returns NULL
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 10:16:48 -0800

I can't say if you need them or not: if you use
tcp, you absolutely will need one. If you need
DHCP, you will need two more. It just depends on
what services you will use. At any rate when you
run out of memp array members, the code will
throw exceptions and increasing your length of
that particular array can be the solution.

I hope that helps.

Tom