lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Bug of ARP?

From: Paul C
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Bug of ARP?
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 10:10:03 +1030

Hi Leon,

I meant Jason's patch. I hadnt read your followup at the time I posted.
I have now read your latest queueing bug report. I havent followed the
logic of Jason's patch. I'm not sure if the issue I have is the same
as Jason's, similar or not related at all.

One thing I am wondering about is the tcp close condition. My
application
has a tcp connection open to a PC, the PC sends a FIN, the lwip code
does
its thing to close the connection. Now how should my LWIP application
handle restarting the connection?

My Original code
    tcp_new()
    Allocate state variable