lwip-users

[lwip-users] DHCP

From: Bill Lawson
Subject: [lwip-users] DHCP
Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2005 13:52:46 -0500

Hello,
I'm having some trouble getting DHCP working in EDK6.3SP2. That would be version 0.7.2 of lwIP I believe. I create a network interface, allocate memory for it, and call dhcp_start(), which returns ERR_OK. However, looking at the network traffic with Ethereal there has been no network traffic from my device. Is there something more that I need to do? If I set things up manually with a static IP I can send an receive data, so I know that the device is working properly. Am I simply missing a step, or is there something strange going on here?

Thanks,
Bill Lawson