lwip-users

[lwip-users] CIFS/SMB

From: Ian Oliver
Subject: [lwip-users] CIFS/SMB
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 09:36:34 +0100

Hi,

Any advice on a good approach to getting CIFS/SMB running on top of
lwIP? We're after a quick, reliable and (ideally) cheap solution, but
as we're producing a commercial product, we need to avoid GPL.  LGPL is
fine as we're totally happy feeding back anything we do to the code.

Oh, and I recall some talk ages ago about UPnP on top of lwIP. Again,
advice in this area would be appreciated.

Regards

Ian