lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] dhcp on multiple interfaces

From: Jim Gibbons
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] dhcp on multiple interfaces
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 15:48:22 -0700

I intend to change only the existing DHCP client.   I believe this will also require changes to udp as I mentioned previously.  Looking more closely at the DHCP client, however, I believe that I will probably have to change both udp_send and udp_sendto.  The changes appear to be very simple.

Karl Kobel wrote:

Jim,

Are you intending to implement both the client and server on lwip?

If so, I’d be willing to contribute.

I’m using the no-OS, raw interface.

Karl