lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwip on linux

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwip on linux
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 09:10:38 +0100 (BST)

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005, Dyan Chiang wrote:
Here are the problem.
When I start to build the minimal project. And I make use of the accompany Makefile by
type "make ARCH=linux"
and some error return:
no make rule to make target ../../../../../lwip/src/core/mem.c

Sounds like you've not got the two CVS modules (lwip and contrib) in the expected place relative to each other. Move them so they are like this:

address@hidden:~/savannah> ls
contrib  lwip

address@hidden:~/savannah> ls contrib
apps  CVS  ports

address@hidden:~/savannah> ls lwip/
CHANGELOG  COPYING  CVS  doc  FILES  README  src

ie. I have the contrib module and the lwip module in separate directories, and these are both in the same directory.

It should work then.  Hope that helps

Kieran