lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] RE: Help with PPP

From: j . burton
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] RE: Help with PPP
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 16:49:55 +0200

Finally I found you.... well we're breaking our head on this kind of http_client
we're developing....

This is a part of code...

 int err ;
  diag_printf("Start GSM now\n");
  GSM_On(); //Attiva il gsm
  err = GSM_Start(M_PIN,M_GPRS_NAME,M_PPP_CGQREQ,2);
  if(err != NE_SUCCESS){
        //modificato diag_printf in printf
     printf ("GSM_Start generato errore numero %u\n", err);
     return;
  }

  diag_printf("GSM started.\n");
  diag_printf("pre_lwipinit\n");
  lwip_init();

  diag_printf("post_lwipinit\n");
  if(!lwip_ppp_start(M_PPP_USER,M_PPP_PWD)){
        printf("ppp_start verificata\n");
        while(1){
                if(lwip_ppp_status() == 1){
                        diag_printf("start http client\r\n");
                        sys_thread_new(http_thread, (void*)"http",7);
                        while(1) cyg_thread_delay(1000);
                }
                diag_printf("lo stato ppp e' %d\n",lwip_ppp_status());

        }

  }
}

WHY lwip_ppp_status give me always a value different from 1???

We're deprives of hope... we can't find documentation.... thanks a lot....

Roberto Allix Srl ITALY