lwip-users

[lwip-users] getpeername in raw API

From: PAFBAT TEC.
Subject: [lwip-users] getpeername in raw API
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 13:35:30 +0200 (CEST)

Hi, I am using lwIP on a FPGA with no operative
system. Therefore I am using the raw API and I wanted
to know how do I get the IP address of an incomming
connection. This is, I need a funtion like
"getpeername" but in the raw API. I have seen that
there is a lwip_getpeername on sockets.h, however
because I do not have a struct sockaddr on lwIP I dont
know if I can use this funtion. Can anyone help me?
Thanks in advance

pafbat

Renovamos el Correo Yahoo!
Nuevos servicios, más seguridad