lwip-users

[lwip-users] Tcp freeze

From: Dave Perry
Subject: [lwip-users] Tcp freeze
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 09:52:43 -0400

I've been reluctant to bring this up because it could easily be a bug in my
new port of lwIP, but I think it could be in lwIP.

I have a test app that serves a web page, and the page reloads every second.
I open several windows and allow them to keep requesting pages. After a few
seconds, the system freezes and no more packets are sent from lwIP.
Sometimes it recovers and starts sending again, but in this case it will
have leaked a few pbufs.

If I define MEMP_NUM_TCP_PCB to 1, the problem goes away completely. So
maybe it's something to do with allocating pcbs? I have an ethereal dump if
anybody is interested.

Dave Perry