lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Problems under LInux 2.4 (with unixsim)

From: Przemek Wirkus
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Problems under LInux 2.4 (with unixsim)
Date: 10 Aug 2005 00:24:06 +0200

Hi again ;)

> Any idea what's wrong with this thread problem ???

I've changed code and find out that I was making some mistakes :(

I initialize with some *_init() functions. But still I have major
problem when tcp_init() crashes with the same:
"sys: current_thread: could not find current thread! ..."
Without tcp_init() call my app just crashes with memory violation error.

My code looks like this now:

static void main_thread(void *arg) {
        struct netconn *conn;
        conn = netconn_new(NETCONN_TCP);
        netconn_delete(conn);
        return 0;
}

                                           int main(int argc, char ** argv) {
        sys_init();
        mem_init();
        memp_init();
        pbuf_init();
        ip_init();
        udp_init();
        tcp_init();

        sys_thread_new((void*)(main_thread), NULL);
        pause();
        return 0;
}

--