lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] How can I use "lwip" to build up a tcp-client?

From: Steve Chinatti
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] How can I use "lwip" to build up a tcp-client?
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 08:59:26 -0400

I believe this cryptic error means you need to set the Ethernet MAC address.
This is done differently for the EMAC LITE as opposed to the EMAC.  In your
MSS file, you should have a line like the following in your LWIP LIBRARY
section (for the EMACLITE):

PARAMETER EMACLITE_INSTANCES =
((my_opb_ethernetlite,0x00,0x0A,0x35,0x00,0x22,0x20))

Or the following if using the full EMAC:

PARAMETER EMAC_INSTANCES =
((my_opb_ethernet,0x00,0x0A,0x35,0x00,0x22,0x20))

Where "my_opb_..." is replaced with the name of your EMAC{LITE} instance as
defined in your MHS file.

---
Steve Chinatti
Innovative Communications Engineering, LLC
address@hidden