lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] Raw TCP/IP interface - tcpip_init

From: Bertrik Sikken
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] Raw TCP/IP interface - tcpip_init
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 14:45:14 +0200

Hi,

Regarding 1) and 2): As far as I know, tcpip.c and the functions in it are not part of the raw API
I don't know if it is easy to run PPP over the raw API.

Regarding 3): I think you can simply call tcp_tmr periodically which will handle the calls to
tcp_fasttmr and tcp_slowtmr for you.

Kind regards,

Bertrik Sikken
System Designer
Technolution B.V.
Telephone:  +31(0)182 59 40 00
Fax:  +31(0)182 53 97 36
E-mail:  address@hidden
Visit us at:  www.technolution.nl
Mailing address:  P.O. Box 2013 - 2800 BD Gouda - The Netherlands
Address:  Zuidelijk Halfrond 1 - 2801 DD Gouda - The Netherlands
GPS:  N 52°.00'58,2" E 4°.41'05,2"

This e-mail is intended exclusively for the addressee(s), and may not be passed on to, or made available for use by any person other than the addressee(s). Technolution B.V. rules out any and every liability resulting from any electronic transmission.