lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] Porting lwIP to MPC5200

From: Amir Bukhari
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] Porting lwIP to MPC5200
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 12:38:21 +0200

I have got a good understanding of the code, it was cleanly writen and
simple to understands. I will begin porting and I will post any question
here.
For example if I want to use TCPIP i should do the following in:
 sys_init();
 mem_init();
 memp_init();
 pbuf_init();
 etharp_init();
 tcpip_init();
 someif = netif_add(&netif_0, &ip_this_addr, &ip_net_mask, &ip_gw_addr,
                   NULL, net_if_init,tcpip_input);
 netif_set_default(someif);

And then use API netconn_*
Is that correct?