lwip-users

[lwip-users] Regarding Packet Loss in UDP mode - LwIP TCP/IP stack

From: revathy
Subject: [lwip-users] Regarding Packet Loss in UDP mode - LwIP TCP/IP stack
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 10:13:49 +0530

Hi,
   I am working on ADSP-BF533, board with USB LAN EZ extender card.
In that card we had preloaded LwIP stack.
Currently we wanted to stream the data from ADSP BF533 board to an another
PC.
While doing so, I am facing a packet loss in UDP mode.

This got fixed by giving sleep(100) for every packet.
I don't want this sleep(100), because it creates delay.

We approached Analog Devices Support Team, they suggest to contact
you regarding the stack implementation.
http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/lwip.

But I don't know how to get information. so, I became the member of this
group.

Can anyone help me out to solve this problem.

Thanking You,
Revathy