lwip-users

[lwip-users] LwIP Version 1.1.1 Ping Sequence Number Errors

From: Lee Trueman
Subject: [lwip-users] LwIP Version 1.1.1 Ping Sequence Number Errors
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 10:28:25 +0100

 Right I've a problem with Lwip things same to stop working after receiving certain packets.......... after looking into the issue I found that even ping was erroring...... further investigation shows that the ping sequence numbers are becoming invalid I.e the stack responds to the ICMP request but with the wrong sequence number thus ping just timeouts the request.......

Can someone shed some light on why this is happening ????? please see attached ethernet packet capture........

Kind regards

Lee Trueman,
Embedded Software Engineer,
Money Controls Ltd (UK).