lwip-users

AW: [lwip-users] Assertion : "tcp_enqueue: no pbufs on queue =>bothqueue

From: Amir Bukhari
Subject: AW: [lwip-users] Assertion : "tcp_enqueue: no pbufs on queue =>bothqueues empty"
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 12:23:05 +0100

Yes, I have 2 real time task which access the same connection, but one only
sends and the second task read and send data.

This case should not case an assertion, its application problem to handle such
case, but TCP/IP stack should not be affected with such or I am wrong

What can happened if both queue is embty, does lwip will crash?