lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Telnet port to lwip

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Telnet port to lwip
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 16:15:04 +0000

On Thu, Feb 08, 2007 at 11:47:31PM +0800, Sunny Lo wrote:
> Hi there,
>

> I'm new to lwIP.  I'm porting lwIP to a 80390 based microprocessor.  I am
> planning to use a telnet server to process command for the system.  Is there
> any Telnet port to lwIP available for reference?

lwIP doesn't ship with any applications, so unless someone knows of
one, you have to roll your own for your processor.  How much work this
would be depends on which lwIP API you plan to use.  For example, lwIP
supports a basic "sockets" API, and so many programs that use sockets
should be portable with little effort.

Kieran