lwip-users

[lwip-users] enabling DHCP on SAM7X & FreeRTOS

From: liamstask
Subject: [lwip-users] enabling DHCP on SAM7X & FreeRTOS
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 19:21:40 -0800 (PST)

Hi, and apologies for any newbieness in advance!

I'm just trying to get DHCP going and after following the minimal
instructions in rawapi.txt in the lwip distribution, my board seems to be
sending out a discover message successfully, and the router sends an offer,
but then I never get called back on dhcp_recv().  I'm not quite sure where
to investigate next since, from my understanding, I'd expect to get called
back on dhcp_recv().

Any hints on how to proceed?  Thanks very much!

Liam