lwip-users

AW: [lwip-users] AW: lwIP PPP for single threaded context

From: Wagner Hans-Jörg
Subject: AW: [lwip-users] AW: lwIP PPP for single threaded context
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 10:28:06 +0100

Hi Ashish

>If you're looking to implement a PPP client on your target board, I'm
>familiar with LwIP on eCos on ARM7 Evaluator 7T hooked up to a Linux PPP
>server over serial ports. Single thread code.

>I could show you my coding.

Im very interested in your code (how you solved for nonblocking io_read and
write)

>Unfortunately, after PPP comes up, I am not able
>to communicate over TCP/IP and am still trying to figure that out.

Would it be easier to investigate first with the SLIP protocol. This is much
easier than the PPP. Then you could perhaps prove, if your problem lies either
in the TCP/IP part or in the PPP part.

Regards
Hans-Joerg Wagner

<<winmail.dat>>