lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] SYN/ACK issue in TCP client/server implementation under

From: Ashish Anand
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] SYN/ACK issue in TCP client/server implementation under eCos with LwIP-TCP/IP stack on ARM Evaluator 7T board
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 06:00:46 -0800 (PST)

I guess these are the mDNS packets, which we should ignore actually.. I
wasn't able to turn off my mDNS service on the Linux box so this persists.

>From the code that I pasted.... it does not respond to ICMP pings either...
from day 1.

Has anyone actually tried eCos with the LwIP stack with the ARM processor? I
think this problem that I'm facing is limited to ARM since many people have
successfully developed webserver implementations on other boards.

Anyway, can someone suggest what to change in my code so that Pings may be
replied to?