lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] file upload

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] file upload
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 09:05:23 +0000

On Wed, 2007-03-07 at 09:10 +0100, Heike Lepke wrote:

> then I receive my data packets, see the added etherreal file (packets
> 4,5). But they are not forwarded to my http server. They get lost in the
> ppp-task.
>
> Anybody knows why???

Hmm.  Could you send a copy of your lwipopts.h?

ethereal thinks a lot of the packets in the capture have bad TCP
checksums, but ethereal often gets things like that wrong and some of
the ones that get through fine are also marked like this, so I don't
believe it.

You could try turning on debugging print statements in lwIP to try and
trace what is happening to the received packets that go missing.

Kieran