lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] [Fwd: TAP/TUN device]

From: Goldschmidt Simon
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] [Fwd: TAP/TUN device]
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 14:19:42 +0100

> > I required your help regarding tun device. please help me out. I
> > created two tun devices using two different Client server programs
> > running over LWIP in the same system with the following command

Do you use the contrib/ports/unix/proj/unixsim simhost example? If you
do, doesn't the lwip-app create the tun-devices it needs? (see
contrib/ports/unix/netif/tapif.c for details) I did not create the tunX
devices using ifconfig, and it works (though not with 2 tuns on one PC).

Maybe try to get one lwip-app running and ping it from an external host.

Simon