lwip-users

RE : RE : RE : [lwip-users] Some Help Needed Please

From: Frédéric BERNON
Subject: RE : RE : RE : [lwip-users] Some Help Needed Please
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 09:46:12 +0200

>But another issue: netconn_recv() simply operates on conn->recv_avail
>(conn->recv_avail -= buf->p->tot_len) Isn't there a race condition with
>recv_udp() in api_msg.c (conn->recv_avail += p->tot_len) ???

To be honest, because the only use of recv_avail seems to be for
"lwip_ioctl(...FIONREAD...)", I think this we should put this code in a
configuration option like LWIP_FIONREAD. But if we need this option, add some
SYS_ARCH_PROTECTs could be a solution...

Perhaps it's also need for "select" ? It's something to study with
https://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?5919 I think...

Frédéric BERNON
HYMATOM SA
Chef de projet informatique