lwip-users

[lwip-users] How to connect with Socket?

From: wang lei
Subject: [lwip-users] How to connect with Socket?
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 13:09:38 +0800

It is my first that use lwIP,so I have many basal questions.
In my project,the server runs in PC and compile with VC or C++ Builder,the client makes up of a 8051,RTL8019AS and other chips.I want to know,if the client run lwIP,how can it to connect with the server? In other words,do lwIP can understand the datas that the server sends with Socket?
Thanks!