lwip-users

RE : [lwip-users] TCP retransmissions and some general questions

From: Frédéric BERNON
Subject: RE : [lwip-users] TCP retransmissions and some general questions
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 12:50:22 +0200

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lwip-users/2006-11/msg00007.html // tune some
TCP options (read all the thread)
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lwip-users/2007-04/msg00056.html // Reduce
footprint (read all the thread)

http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?1549 // See the Simon Goldschmidt's big job to
document lwIP functions (I have attach a RTF doxygen doc.)

http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?6683 // Some tips about lwIP thread safety
http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/index.php?5960 // Some tips about lwIP thread
safety (more recent)

Perhaps it will be good to put a "news" on Savannah with these links waiting to
document the next release?

Frédéric BERNON
HYMATOM SA
Chef de projet informatique