lwip-users

[lwip-users] RE: PBUF Leak Problems...

From: Ramanathan Ramadass
Subject: [lwip-users] RE: PBUF Leak Problems...
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 18:22:35 -0700 (PDT)

Tom,

My situation is different. As mentioned, I don’t use the whole lwIP framework but only the TCP layer and implement my application using the event callbacks from that layer. The limits that you run into at the various interfaces should be easily configurable enabling you to get around them.

What I am interested in is the correctness of the OOSEQ handling code. Reassembly is of course, pretty tricky and there could be a problem there causing us to lose pbufs.

Btw – I use only pbuf pool (no pbuf ram/rom/ref etc.) configured such that sizeof(each node in pool) == sizeof(struct pbuf) + PBUF_POOL_BUFSIZE == 2K.

Regards

Ram