lwip-users

Re: SV: [lwip-users] Re: TCP_SEG Leak ...

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: SV: [lwip-users] Re: TCP_SEG Leak ...
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2008 13:27:21 +0000

On Wed, 2008-01-02 at 14:10 +0100, Jan Wester wrote:
> Hi
> I have temporary removed the patch for check of active pcb i CLOSING state,
> I have waited for 20 minutes but the problem is still where and after a
> while all pcbs is in this state and no more connection can bee done
> I add a the dump of active pcbs, let me know how I can go further

A packet capture of the traffic over this period (from before the
connections were closed until they get into the state you describe
above) would be helpful.  I would also check that your TCP timers are
firing properly: this could be as simple as just printing something out
each time the slow timer fires (tcp_slowtmr() function) if you have a
system where you can see printed messages.

Thanks

Kieran