lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] tcp_data packets

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] tcp_data packets
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 09:22:55 +0000

On Thu, 2008-01-10 at 00:27 -0800, ramash wrote:
> Sample packets shown in attachments hint is see for sequence number(00 00 99
> 8f)after that packet drop takes place,

Those don't look like TCP packets to me.  The second one
("CLIENTSERVER") for example is just 12 bytes long, which is too short
for a TCP segment.

The answer to Jonathan's question about what version of lwIP you're
using, and which port (and where you got the port from) would be useful
to know.

Kieran