lwip-users

[lwip-users] DHCP boot file name and DNS on older version of lwip

From: Muhamad Ikhwan Ismail
Subject: [lwip-users] DHCP boot file name and DNS on older version of lwip
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 11:21:14 +0000

Hi,

I have successfully (thanks to you guys) implemented lwip 1.2.0 on MPC852T running SMX RTOS.
On my version of lwip the boot file section was under #if 0, so i assumed it is untested. Has it since
been tested, and if I want to implement it, is there anything I need to be aware of ?

I am also asked now to implement DNS. I noticed that using DNS cause some effect on DHCP code e.g in struct_dhcp structure.
My question is does implementing DNS requires any further changes to the source code or can it exist independently ?

I have unfortunately no access to the CVS due to my limited internet situation. So what I did was I browsed it at the website.

Thanks in advance for any answers you could provide me.

Greetings
Ikhwan