lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] LWIP and LPC microcontroller - SHARING EXPERIENCE

From: Jonathan Larmour
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] LWIP and LPC microcontroller - SHARING EXPERIENCE
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 15:37:36 +0000

Piero 74 wrote:
> Hi
> can you send me your lwipopt.h?

With eCos it doesn't work like that. eCos has its own configuration system.
And lwipopts.h uses information from that. It would only make sense to give
you my eCos config file if you were using eCos. (In fact it's "eCosPro"
which is my company's distro of eCos, so it's slightly different again).

5

> if you want... can you send me your whole demo project, with http server
> on freertos+lwip?

It is eCos, not freertos.

Jifl
------["Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere"]------       Opinions==mine