lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] where could I find the definition of MEMP_PBUF_POOL use

From: kanprin
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] where could I find the definition of MEMP_PBUF_POOL used in pbuf.c?
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 20:07:53 -0700 (PDT)

sorry Simon,
the MEMP_PBUF_POOL is only used in pbuf.c three times. the compiler said
that
the MEMP_PBUF_POOL is not defined used in functions that use it.

I have to do some other tasks odered by the boss now. so I'll try it later.
thank you for your help anyway. I'll continue with it if I have spare time.

best wishes...

That's strange. I'm also using gcc 3 and don't have any problems. Maybe
the compiler can't find the a header file? Does it provide any other
details? In which file does it say that MEMP_PBUF_POOL isn't defined?

Simon