lwip-users

[lwip-users] Ok- Where Are They?

From: davidm
Subject: [lwip-users] Ok- Where Are They?
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 09:11:32 +1000

On doing a first time appraisal of lwip for its suitability in an upcoming project I am stumbling to find the definitions/declarations for MAX_INT and LARGEST_INTEGER.

The target OS is a multi-tasking kernel under real mode DOS. The tool chain is Open Watcom.

If I read the documentation correctly, it is mainly cc.h, sys_arch.h/c and perhaps a few others that influence the porting procedure and therefore should the above missing bits be defined there?

regards,

davidm