lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Lwip Supported processors

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Lwip Supported processors
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 11:20:53 +0100

On Mon, 2008-04-21 at 00:18 -0700, ramash wrote:
> Hi all,
>         I need the details of processors, RTOS, which can able to support
> the porting of Lwip stack in it
>         List of processors,RTOS works with LwIP

There isn't really an official list as such.  lwIP as distributed by us
supports nothing; you need to port it to your intended target.  You may
be lucky and find that someone else has already done a port but we don't
have a list of these available, although it would probably be a good
addition to the lwIP wiki.

Kieran