lwip-users

[lwip-users] Problem with sys_msleep in unixsim

From: steinarl
Subject: [lwip-users] Problem with sys_msleep in unixsim
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 12:45:19 +0200

Hi,

I don't know if this really is a bug, but when I use sys_msleep in an application similar to 'simhost' in unixsim, the sleep never completes. I tried this on the latest lwIP and contrib/unixsim.

I had a look at bug #1902, but didn't find any conclusive info for this problem.

Is the sys_msleep supposed to work, and would you recommend using it when I have a platform specific function available?

does sys_msleep depend on any particular options, such as a certain number of available timeouts?

- Steinar