lwip-users

[lwip-users] Need help in using raw api for avr32uc3ax application

From: dvalentini
Subject: [lwip-users] Need help in using raw api for avr32uc3ax application
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 12:06:09 +0200 (CEST)

Hello everybody with some UC3Ax experience,

we are working with a EVK1100 and the SW Framework for that board. For our own
application we don't want to use an operating system but need an TCP/IP stack
implemented. We decided to use the lwIP stack by using the raw/native api. All
the SW Framework projects for that board have FreeRTOS implemented. Also the
lwIP Wiki and other documents linked on the Wiki homepage or included in the
lwIP SW package
doesn't show how to configure the raw/native modules. They are only explaining
some
fundamentals in this matter.

What we just want to do, is to send tcp or UDP packets through a connected PC by
using DHCP. But due to less experience we are not sure how to start at this
point.

Is there somebody who have more experience with that - somebody who can give us
some hints or urls with more documentation or some C examples according to
this issue?

We would be very thankful for every help.

Best Regards

Dirk