lwip-users

[lwip-users] lwIP 1.3 port for FreeRTOS

From: Guido Moritz
Subject: [lwip-users] lwIP 1.3 port for FreeRTOS
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 18:26:30 +0200

Hi.

I'm newbie in the field of FreeRTOS and lwIP. But I am happy, that both
seem to work fine together.

Our research group wants to to try to port some of our software tools
on embedded hardware (SAM7-X256 with FreeRTOS). Unfortunately we need
IP Multicast, DHCP, and all the other features added in lwIP 1.3.

Is it planned to port lwIP 1.3 to FreeRTOS?

Kind Regards...

Guido Moritz

Dipl. Ing. Guido Moritz
Universitaet Rostock, Fakultaet f. Informatik und Elektrotechnik
Institut f. Angewandte Mikroelektronik und Datentechnik
University of Rostock, Department of CS and EE
Institute of Applied Microelectronics and CE
Richard-Wagner Str. 31, 18119 Rostock-Warnemuende
Phone:  ++49 (0)381 498 - 7269
http://www.imd.uni-rostock.de