lwip-users

[lwip-users] lwIP 1.3 with PPP and NETCONN_CONNECT

From: Dustin Stahlback
Subject: [lwip-users] lwIP 1.3 with PPP and NETCONN_CONNECT
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 09:46:44 -0500

I use the PPP driver with an analog or wireless modem.  With this, I
destroy the PPP connection when told to hangup or if the remote hangs
up.  I have a watchdog running to check if the connection is up trying
to use the netconn_connect function.  If the PPP connection is there,
then all is well, the netconn_connect returns either failure or ok.  If
the PPP connection is not there, netconn_connect blocks.  Can anyone
lead me into the right direction to either get netconn_connect not to
block and return error if the network interface is missing?

Thanks,

Dustin